Impex Personnel have been providing white collar recruitment services in Australia and New Zealand for more than 17 years. We have 11 offices across Australia and New Zealand, conveniently located at all major port and distribution points to service our clients in the transport, logistics and international freight sectors.
Using an industry expert recruiter with such reach and knowledge built since 1998 provides benefits to our clients and candidates that are unmatched. Our ability to provide total recruitment solutions ranging from blue collar labor hire right through to global executive placements places us in a unique position to service your needs.
We believe our positive culture, proactive and ethical approach to recruitment within our sector provides a unique ability to service the market. Clients and candidates will experience:
The Best Candidates
- Access to candidates that will not apply directly to an employer, ‘passive’ candidates. Impex place over 40% of our roles with such candidates. This can be for confidentiality reasons and also for a variety of other reasons that we can assist with that result in obtaining their approval to represent them for your vacancy. This is particularly important when the candidate works for a competitor and therefore they don’t want to show their hand immediately.
- We network with the industry at all levels and that results in candidates being referred to us. Our history of doing this successfully for 20 years means you can rest assured you are partnering with a professional organization with reach well beyond a single vacancy or individual candidate.
- We become an advocate for our customers which can result in candidates that wouldn’t normally apply, providing their approval once we have told them about the environment, staff, management, systems, opportunities, specialties etc.
- We proactively share vacancies within our 11 offices, plus our adiConsult partners in 16 Countries to find the very best fit candidate.
Opportunity Cost of your Time
Your time is valuable. In an increasingly competitive world your focus on core business activity is not only vital but critical to your survival.
By using Impex for your key recruitment needs, we will take away the ‘noise’ and pain points of recruitment dramatically reducing you and your staff’s personal time on recruitment. By using us, you will receive a shortlist of qualified, assessed and work ready candidates to choose from, rather than sifting through and managing the many unsuitable applications from generic advertising. We will also manage professionally those candidates who are unsuccessful and make sure your Company’s reputation is preserved.
Our consulting fees are normally outweighed by the productivity gained by focusing on your core business.
100% of our focus is on recruiting specialist staff for the core markets of transport, logistics and supply chain. This allows us to reach people well beyond those who might be actively looking for an employment opportunity. It also means we are likely to know staff that are suitable for your vacancy even if they aren’t actively looking.
The vast majority of our Consulting team have worked in the sector so they can ‘talk the talk’ and understand the role in which they are recruiting. As a result, you will not waste time meeting poor fitting candidates or for candidates going for interview for jobs that don’t fit.
Our primary focus is:
- Freight forwarding
- Warehousing and distribution
- Exporters and importers
- Supply chain
- Executive / Management
- Call centre staff
- Office support
- We drug test candidates, complete ministry of justice checks and reference checks which ensures that by the time they are onsite at your organization you know they are fit for work.
- We conduct a face to face interview with every candidate conducting a thorough and detailed candidate screen. This is backed up by detailed reference checking to verify what the candidate has shared with us in indeed correct.
- We provide a genuine guarantee for permanent placements.
- We partner with our customers for the long term instead of for a single transaction. This allows us to be proactive and identify talent that meets your growth projections and business plan.
- Health and Safety – our business process is focused on delivering safe work environments for staff and clients. This is a significant saving over time.
Specialised Staff Recruitment
For companies recruiting specialised (temporary, permanent, temp to perm and contract) staffing who want quality candidates from category specialists, Labourforce is best because of it’s:
- Specialist transport, logistics and supply chain knowledge
- Quality candidates accredited by LabourHealth
- Ethics and reliability
Specialist transport, logistics and supply chain knowledge
No other recruitment Company can offer our depth of understanding and knowledge of your industry.
As a result, we only provide candidates into those industries in which we ourselves have vast knowledge and experience for traditional blue collar positions.
This experience and expertise for reliable recruitment solutions spans the transport, logistics and supply chain sectors.
Because our staff have specific industry-based knowledge, they are best qualified to ensure each and every individual candidate interview and selection results in only the best staff being recommended for each and every available position.
Our expertise and industry knowledge results in providing our Clients with the right candidate for the right job.
Quality candidates accredited by LabourHealth
Best people for your specific needs
Labourforce offers specialist Temporary and Contract recruitment solutions.
Every recommended candidate is LabourHealth Accredited – having passed a drug and alcohol test and comprehensive pre-employment medical by our qualified nursing staff.
This process provides employers with peace-of-mind they are hiring the best-qualified ‘fit-for-work’ candidates.
This reduces workplace incidents and accidents; sick leave and absenteeism; theft and fraud. Improving performance, productivity and your bottom line.
Ethics and reliability
Established in 2000 and now with 12 offices spanning Australia and New Zealand, we have built our business, our valued and growing list of Clients and our industry reputation by taking service beyond a mere word to become a corporate ethos by which we operate at all levels.
This trust and partnership manifests itself in many ways, for example with our temporary staffing solutions our clients have the knowledge and relationship of a single point of contact; their ‘go to’ person when and as required, and in any times of urgency our clients have further peace-of-mind through our 24/7 hotline.
Our corporate commitment to responsiveness and reliability is unmatched and enduring.Learn More
Workforce Drug & Alcohol Testing
For companies who want easy to access quality workforce drug and alcohol testing, LabourHealth is the best because it provides:
- No hassle testing
- Quality service
- Workplace experience
We make drug testing easy for you
LabourHealth are specialists in providing workplace drug & alcohol testing assessments throughout Australia and New Zealand. We have designed a seamless, easy-to-access process that takes the hassle out of the organising and undertaking of drug tests. From our simple booking system through to our testing processes (on-site or at one of our 10 metropolitan based offices), and our confidential reports delivered directly to you, the total process is designed for your business efficiency and effectiveness. Our system allows for one-off testing but importantly, easily provides for ongoing testing throughout the year in order to maintain the safety of your workforce. Whether at your site or ours, we can provide all your immediate and longer term assessment needs for increased productivity and minimum downtime.
Quality service for quality outcomes
At LabourHealth we employ qualified professionals at all levels of testing and analysis reporting in order to ensure the provision of industry-leading workforce drug and alcohol assessments, prevention and treatment. You can be assured that our processes are thorough and comprehensive as all LabourHealth nurses are accredited for drug & alcohol testing in accordance with AS/NZS 4308/2008. To ensure credibility, accuracy and independence we only work with NATA accredited external laboratories for non-negative results and confirmatory testing.
Experience that counts
We have conducted drug and alcohol testing directly to workforces Australia-wide since 1998. During this period we have undertaken over 200,000 tests and have witnessed an alarming growth of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace. As a result, we have first-hand experience of the critical importance that quality drug and alcohol testing plays and its relationship to workplace safety, productivity and performance across large and small; union and non-unionised; private and public companies.
We even have an after-hours Injury Management Hotline, so we’re on hand to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Learn More
Impex are proud to be part of the adi Consult worldwide network of executive recruitment and consulting professionals.
Providing our Freight Forwarding and Logistic Customers with a global network of highly experienced professionals.Learn More