- Southside based Freight Forwarder
- Great Boutique Environment rare opportunity
- Min 2 years Experience required
We have a fantastic opportunity for an organized person to join a Boutique Freight forwarder based on Southside of Brisbane. Their operation is in need of a team player to come aboard and co-ordinate their Import Operations, you will also be exposed to Export & Cartage Operations. This is a rare opportunity.
Are you an allrounder? Do you have experience in Export /Import operations or Cartage?
Primarily your duties will involve:
- Export & Import Operations for Air & Sea - LCL & FCL
- Customer Service
- Liaise with Depots & Wharves for availabilities
- Liaising with transport companies
- Checking documentation and customs clearances
- Coordinating the movements of freight both LCL and FCL
- knowledge of wharf and depot procedures
- Updating the computer system (EDI) with delivery information
To be successful you need to have a background in local freight forwarding. Be flexible and able to cope with the many twists and turns freight forwarding brings on a daily basis.
You must be able to pick things up quickly, have a good geographical knowledge of Brisbane and be level headed and want to be well rewarded for your work.