- Salary to up $55k + Super pending relevant experience
- Alexandria Location
- Career progression opportunities
Would you like to join a friendly and supportive team handling export sea freight? Our client is seeking highly motivated individual.
Our client is an international freight forwarder with a vacancy for a export sea freight operator to join their sydney team.
To be considerred for this vacancy you must have at least 2 years experience within an Export Sea operations enviornment with an Australian based freight forwarder.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will consist of but not be limited to:
- Taking and making export sea freight bookings
- Job registration
- Arranging cargo collection and or delivery of empty containers
- Sending out sailing schedules
- Logding EDN's, PRA's etc
- Issuing and preparing export documentation
- Liasing with shippers and overseas offices and or agents
- Job closing
- Any other duties as set out by management
The successful applicant will possess the following key attributes to be considered for the role:
- 2 years experience in a similar role with a freight forwarder based in Australia
- Excellent communication skills a must both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Great PC skills
- Knowledge of EDI enterprise preferred but not essential
Note that only Australian residents and citizens need apply.
If the above is of interest to you and you would like to be considered for the role please submit an application now!!!
To submit your application to ImpEx Personnel, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a completely confidential discussion, please contact Lorraine Delves in our Botany office on 1300 85 85 15, quoting Ref No. SYD2008282LD.Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.