- Good Hourly Rate
- Funky Office
- Location - Alexandria
An impressive organisation, that prides itself on their high level of professionalism and quality of the services they provide. Today through growth they are actively looking for a well presented, good communicator to join their Export Ocean Freight team
Their vacancy is for a temporary LCL Export Sea Freight Operator for a temp assignment that may lead to a permanent position.
Your duties will include:
- Attending to Booking LCL / FCL Export Sea Freight
- Arrange transport
- Export customs formalities (EDN s/CRN s)
- Checking and Submitting/Lodging Hazardous documentation and details (to Carriers and Ports)
- Issuing Forwarding Instructions
- Issue Bills of Lading
- Entering Cost estimates
- Order Follow ups
- Assisting with obtaining supplier rates
- General Customer Service
- You will be confident to deal with people on all levels with sound English communication skills
- Experience in operations processing an understanding of terminology used and processes involved
- Must be able to work in a team environment accepting direction from immediate supervisor
- Have very good interpersonal, computer and communications skills with strong attention to detail with data entry accuracy
have approximately 1-2 years experience and a GOOD WORKING ATTITUDE!
To submit your application to ImpEx Personnel, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a completely confidential discussion, please contact Lorraine Delves in our Botany office on 1300 85 85 15, quoting Ref No. SYD/2008283/LD.Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.