- Once Off Opportunity!
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have excellent communication skills
This is a very unique role within the Supply Chain sector so READ ON....if you have Inventory Management experience AND the ability to approach their existing client base, promote their logistical services then implement the product through the supply chain! Then this is the role for you.
Our client is looking for a driven and dynamic individual to run with the ball....what will you be doing? You will be gaining business within their existing client base and then implementing the supply chain and inventory management process into their already functioning system. This will include such functions as ordering stock based on sales figures, liaising with the manufacturers overseas and managing the supply chain end to end ensuring availability of stock is kept to company standards and service level agreements with your clients.
To be successful in this unique and challenging role you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Supply Chain / Inventory Management or Procurement fields
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with corporate clients
- Drive and ambition
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Above average computer application experience
This exciting and challenging role is waiting for you!
Location: South West Sydney
Salary Package: $80,000 + Car + Super