Customer Service – Client Relationship Manager
Customer Service - Client Relationship Manager
- Join Australias Fastest Growing Freight Forwarding Business
- Cutting Edge Technology | Outstanding Team
- The Best Remuneration in Forwarding
We are looking for a Customer Service professional with a strong understanding of freight forwarding operations.
This business has tripled in size in the last three years, they have done this through offering outstanding integration with their clients. Utilising bleeding edge in-house created software streamlining customers end to end shipping requirements they have quickly become an integral partner of some exceptional businesses, Australian and international, Importers and Exporters. With service offerings the likes of which no competitor can match they have quickly become one of the largest Australian owned and operated international freight forwarders.
Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager you will be tasked with providing first class Customer Service to a variety of clients based in Australia and overseas. You will be judged on your ability to develop, manage and maintain client relationships. Utilising your background in operations or your heavy understanding of freight forwarding operations (air & sea) you will offer tailored solutions for your clients shipment requests. You will be required to handle everything from rate requests / quoting through to container dehiring or delivery, plus much more. This role requires you to think outside of the box, have a driven nature and a fantastic attitude.
- Customer Service and freight forwarding operations
- Competencies in generalist office/desk management skills
- Brilliant communication capabilities - written, verbal and in person
- Multitasking whilst under the pressure of a heavy workload
- Outstanding time management skills
- Competent understanding of INCO and selling terms
- Strong grasp on geography (domestic and international)
- Gifted with complaint and dispute resolution
- Positive and outgoing nature to your clients and team members
An industry leading negotiable base salary + super + bonus. A rewarding successful environment in which to thrive. Fun and outgoing team members who celebrate success.
If you match all of the above and want to know even more about this brilliant opportunity shoot through your CV by hitting the APPLY button.
PLEASE NOTE this position is only open to Australian Residents or those with full working rights in Australia.