Import Operator – Sea Freight
Import Operator - Sea Freight
- Immediate Start
- Permanent Full-time role offering variety
- Excellent team environment
Impex Personnel have an exciting opportunity to align yourself with one of WA's most recognised and highly sort-after Freight Forwarders. Due to an internal promotion, they have a rare opening for an experienced Import Operator in their Sea Freight division.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, your role as the Import Operator will include the following daily duties:
- Liaising with carriers regarding movements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely clearance and delivery of client's cargo
- Liaise with client regarding the coordination and time frame of expected deliveries
- Document management regarding cargo
- Documenting movement information in internal systems and EDI/Cargowise
- Attend to client and supplier enquiries regarding deliveries
- Administrative duties as directed by management team
Our client is seeking a self motivated member to join their close-knit team in their Perth office. If you have:
- A passion for providing a first class service to your client base
- A minimum of 2 years sea freight import operations (FAK)
- Excellent understanding of EDI / Cargowise
- Eye for details
then we want to hear from you.
Our client is offering an immediate start for the right individual. FREE onsite parking is on offer along with an excellent remuneration package and opportunity to further develop your skill set into other areas / management.
For more information contact Impex Personnel on 1300 858 515 for a confidential discussion