Level 1, IT Analyst
Level 1, IT Analyst
- Join our busy and dynamic IT team as a level 1 support analyst
- Experience in IT help desk support for over 350 Users both in Aus & NZ
- Drivers license / own transport - Botany Area
Is an international freight Forwarder that specialises in International Transport of cargo worldwide and provides Logistics and supply chain solutions.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join a busy and dynamic IT team as a level 1 support analyst.
The successful candidate will be a service-oriented individual who possess skills and experience in IT help desk support, supporting and administering a Windows based desktop environment, providing front line support to our user base of over 350 end users distributed across multiple sites in Australia and New Zealand.
This is a fast paced and varied role that will draw on your experience across many areas of information technology, combining your technical skills with a commercial focus to ensure we are providing excellent solutions and support to our customers both internal and external.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1 year + experience in an equivalent level 1 help-desk position.
- Windows desktop setup, configuration and trouble shooting.
- Microsoft Office setup, configuration and trouble shooting.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- PC hardware troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Office 365 support.
- Active Directory user administration.
- Experience working with help-desk systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once.
- An excellent work ethic and a can-do attitude
A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
Ability to communicate and interact with clients and both technical and non-technical people.
Ability to suggest alternative solutions to creative and technical problems.
Drivers license / own transport.